Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wicked

Wicked was fantastic. I saw it last night. Before we left, we did a roommate photoshoot of us all dressed up to go out. When we came home, we looked at the pictures and seriously spent an hour laughing so hard that we couldn't breathe or talk or anything. It was so painful and really fun. If you have any interest in seeing them, I think they're on facebook ( :
Went to the war museum today and was permanently scarred by their recreation of the WW 1 trenches. They were pumping this horrible smell into the room, which I am convinced was supposed to be the smell of dead bodies and stagnant water. So horrible, not just for your nose, but psychologically as well. I'm discovering that I am really a lightweight when it comes to scary or unsettling things. I went on a "Jack the Ripper" tour a while ago and still get creeped out when I'm alone at home!
Anyway, hope everyone is doing well! :D
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment